Monday, May 18, 2015

Pizza, Paint, and Peace

It's been a relaxing night at home tonight...no kids, just me and the pooch!  I had to put the hammer down and banish the overflow of young men at the house every night.  It was starting to morph from sanctuary to frat house!

Before the gang of boys left tonight, I did come up with a new recipe...tator tot casserole pizza!  I even made the pizza dough from scratch!  It was the bomb!  And a big hit with the boys that were here...such phrases as "Dank" and "it's an 11 out of 10!"  I think I may just patent it!

Once alone, I then watched The Aviator, which I had never seen in full.  Great movie and it led to me Googling all about Howard Hughes, his empire, and his OCD.  Fascinating!

While watching the movie, I painted my finger and toe nails a lovely shade of silvery purple.  Awww..a productive evening!!  Here's to Monday being over and this workweek flying by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment