Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Car Claim and Tomatoes

Finally the Geico claim for my vehicle damage was a go so I took today off to obtain an estimate. Just a beat up bumper right?  Well unfortunately no. The estimator looked under the car and said the trunk had sustained damage.  He said due to the SUV's age, the insurance company will probably not fix it and will give me a settlement instead.

Rig still running great and I actually spent $200 on it this morning getting oil changed and some other maintenance done.  Looked at the claim online and it looks like it's considered totaled and I'll be getting a settlement for around the repair amount. Still waiting on more details as figured I'd keep the rig so may end up with a salvaged title.  Will sock the claim amount away until I decide to get a replacement.


Spent this afternoon with Stubbs watching the 1956 "The Bad Seed."  Such a disturbing flick!  


Found out that my little pup loves cherry tomatoes! 🍅  Was snacking on some during the movie and he seemed interested so shared. He loved them!



No comments:

Post a Comment