Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sunshine On My Shoulders Make Me Happy!

Oh thank you sunshine and blue sky for visiting this weekend!

Picked up a $10 table on Friday, set it up today, then placed my free art easel on it. Will work pretty slick for painting!


Yesterday Manny and I visited the Saturday market in town where he bought steak for dinner tonight and I grabbed homemade olive hummus, a Seahawks car garbage bag, and a loaf of JalapeƱo cheese bread.



After Saturday market we ran out to Willow Grove so I could pick up some driftwood and we could enjoy the river surf.








In the sunny afternoon I mowed Manny's yard while he emptied the bag and swept up the clippings. Last night he made mussels in garlic sauce for dinner. Such a great day.

Between work and time with Manny, it's been hard to sneak in crafting.  However, Jordan gave me some paper clay so I made a small boat and created another bell jar beach scene.







No comments:

Post a Comment