Sunday, February 26, 2023

Goodbye February and Hello March

Spring I'm waiting for you as this rain and snow have out worn their welcome!

Last year I painted and mailed the following picture to my Aunt Ruth and Uncle Jerry in tribute of their daughter Trina, who had passed a couple of years ago.  This week Jerry made the following comment on Facebook regarding their love of the painting.  Warmed my heart! ❤



Happy 28th Birthday to Sammy on February 17! Knocking on 30's door already!!

Another Happy Birthday to nephew Cole,  who also celebrated his 28th on February 21!


Couldn't help myself! Read about a new cookies and creme flavor of Oreos and had to snag a pack. The big draw was the mega filling, my favorite part. Tasty but the angels weren't singing when I downed a few. 



As stated before, have been so overloaded with work it's been hard to tackle crafts or painting. 



This afternoon fit in a few minutes for a quick bell jar craft, placing a royal birdie and nest atop a sweet cup and saucer. 



Rest in peace Aunt Shelby, who passed away last week. She was my mom's half-sister; she, her husband Rick, and my cousins would visit on occasion when we were kids. To be honest, he kind of scared me. Southern born, full of racist jokes, and required their kids to address them as Yes Sir and Yes M'mam.

Last week celebrated my 5-year anniversary with my company. Received $100 Amazon card so went shopping! Along with a few other items purchased the boots below. Need a replacement for my beat up, old red boots so selected the snazzy ones below. Also picked up a pair of suede Chelsea boots - super comfy.

And that's it! Hello to March this week!!






No comments:

Post a Comment