Monday, September 30, 2013

Mish Mash for Blog

The last week has been a mish-mash of this and that bundled all together in no time or inclination for me to write on my blog.   Thoughts that come to mind:

Peach and Maroon Eye Shadow – I save a lot of makeup ideas on my phone; here’s my newest idea, which I’ve loved. 
 
L'Oreal Liquid Pencil - I’ve also been using both the brown and black L'Oréal Paris Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  It’s awesome and stays in place all day. 

Bandanna Headbands – At the airport to and from my way to Kansas City, I saw a ton of girls with their hair up with a bandanna wrapped around their heads. So cute but, with short hair, not in my future!

Shellac Nail Polish – the last few times at the nail salon my choice for polish was the Shellac gel for stronger nails.  This usually runs around $25; instead of paying for that, I picked up a Sensationail kit the other day so I could paint and LED my own nails.  So far so good but my bad habit of peeling off the old polish needs to stop!!

Breaking Bad – Son Sam roped me into watching a few of these episodes and I was hooked!  We watched the finale together (along with Michael, whom I roped into watching….must be a contagious trait) and now I want the entire five seasons on DVD for Christmas!!

Rain – The rain comes, it goes, the sun comes, deluge of rain comes…..enough already!  Michael and I were on our way back from Portland the other day and stopped at the Woodland Walmart.  Paying at the register, we then heard a tremendous, downpour of rain outside.  The floodgates had opened!  We hightailed it to the car but were still soaking wet.  From now on when it rains, we’ll ask each other if it was of “Woodland Walmart” levels.
 
October – October is here tomorrow!!  Where did the year go?  Christmas is right around the corner!!

Weight – Ugh.  I was doing so well but over the summer fell off the wagon so now I need to get back on track to lose my unwanted pounds.  Today I brought my better pair of walking shoes to work; didn’t use them yet but they will stare me in the face until I do!  I’m back to eating oatmeal with blueberries in the morning and soup for lunch.  And I turned down pizza today!  Veggie sandwiches, tracking my food, and a serious reduction of sugar will now be back in my life!!!
 
Here's to making it a great week!!!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment