Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Lovin the Lake!

The gym was closed yesterday so I decided to get my workout on at the lake. Jogged/walked half the lake and it was awesome! Great weather, perhaps a little too warm, but I struggled through and finished. Made me think back to the day when I could jog the entire lake...twice! Oh, perhaps that day will come but it will take time. I may just repeat yesterday's lake routine today because I enjoyed it so much!

I've also decided I'm going to keep on becoming healthy rather than focusing my efforts on losing weight.  I get stuck on the scale and frustrated with my efforts so I figure if my main goal is to simply exercise every day and keep eating healthy, this will help me reach my goal of fitness, rather than reading the scale.




No comments:

Post a Comment