Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sometimes LIfe Gets In The Way of Writing!

Oh it's been awhile my poor little blog!  This diva has been busy kickin butt at work, stayin later hours, then arriving home to make dinner and relax before calling it a night!  I've also found time to read...books, not just magazines.  I read two more books written by Gillian Flynn, who wrote Gone Girl. I've now started reading Revolutionary Road...written in the '50's but became a movie with Decaprio and Winslet.

Sam has been keeping busy with landscaping the backyard...it is looking awesome!  He's been pruning, and trimming, and kickin butt on the design.

Jordan just spent the last few days in Disneyland with his buddies before starting a new job where I work.  It's a commute but he's talked his buddy into taking him until he saves up for a car.

Steve...well, for the last month he's been on an elusive search to find a cow elk to shoot so we've had more of a "by phone" relationship.  This weekend may be the one where we finally get to see each other in person!!

My view on the way to work this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment