Friday, June 5, 2015

TGIF!!

Took a couple of days off from work to simply work on household chores and attempt to clean the garage, which I did today. Now I've got a whole pile of stuff for a garage sale. Thought about doing it this weekend but the cleaning wore me out so that idea will be executed on another weekend.

I've also started going back to the gym. Was slacking off for a few months and the lack of exercise made me feel blobby and depressed. Was hard to return but I did it - that first day I almost veered toward home but persevered and went in. Such a good idea now I'm gettin back into the groove!

Tomorrow my nephew Stephen graduates...big kudos to him!  I'm unable to make the trip for his party but lots of hugs and good wishes are sent his way.

Last Sunday I drove to Steve's for dinner with his parents. Steve barbecued bacon wrapped duck breast for dinner and it was divine!  Next weekend we are going to meet his family in Cannon Beach for a work party, although his mom said the guys will be working and the gals will be playing.

At the end of the month Steve and I will be staying a week at Cannon Beach. So looking forward to taking an extended vacation from work.

Here's to everyone enjoying this very sunny weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment