Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Countdown to Vacation!

Two more days until my beach vacation!  And I've been put through the wringer leading up to it.

Last week a nasty cold sore sprouted up on my lip. And we aren't talkin baby hive....we are speaking of a full-blown, sock on the mouth, pus-engorged chancor that could not be conquered by any brand of concealer in my makeup arsenal.  Ugh!

Saturday, slathered in Lystine ointment and full of ibuprofen, I tackled the yard, mowing, weeding, arranging, and cleaning. I worked my diva ass off and, for repayment, I stayed in bed all day Sunday with the start of a cold!

Coughing, sneezing, and sniffling, I was only able to work part of the day on Monday, missed Tuesday, then showed up for our company picnic today. Still warm and coughing, I left early. Made a doc appointment for tomorrow morning in order to prevent any future complications that may affect my beach vacation with Steve!!

Here's to no cold, no cold sore, and beach sunshine in my future!!



No comments:

Post a Comment