Thursday, January 31, 2019

Another Birthday in the Books!

Another birthday bites the dust!!

Yesterday co-worker Pam surprised me with flowers and a balloon. So sweet!!



Also received a ton of Facebook and text messages with birthday wishes so that warmed my heart.

Went to dinner at Parkers with Steve last night. Was a lovely evening. Tried out a crème brulee martini - not bad but boy it packed a punch!

Today we are going to Arch Cape. Decided to take today as well as Friday off in order to enjoy my favorite sand and surf longer. This morning got up, trimmed and bathed Stubbs as he is going with us. Due to this, I'm currently laying on the couch trying to recover from all the dog hair that flew into my face and up my nose.

Hapay birthday to my long-time friend Lisa today!!

Here's to a relaxing weekend and using any senior discounts that come my way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment