Monday, January 28, 2019

Creeping Quickly Towards 55

Saturday found me at Walmart picking up some creamer. Ended up buying 4 long sleeve tshirts - black, red, burgundy, and white for $1 each. Score!

At noon stopped off at hair goddess Abbie's house to get my hair color done. Toyed with the idea of getting an A-line bob but threw that idea out the window when I realized I would miss my longer hair that I've worked so long to grow. Color looks fantastic!

Saturday night was the highlight of the weekend! Had a birthday party with the kids and friends at bestie Lynn's to celebrate. Outstanding food, drinks, and cake. Bestie outdid herself preparing homemade lasagna, spinach dip, salad and cheesy bread even though she is still battling the cold that is hanging on for dear life.


After dinner we played Cards Against Humanity.  Funny and offensive but with 11 of us it was a hilarious time.

It was really one of the best parties I've been to in a long time. People talking with each other, laughing, sharing history, and just enjoying each other's company. Thank you Lynn for an awesome evening! ❤

After dinner we did gifts then cake. I've got the leftover cake here at my house - may just have to pitch it as the frosting keeps calling me!!

Here's a little video I took of my third son Jimmy. Too funny!

Today at work they celebrated the January birthdays with tirimisu cake and it was yummy!

Happy birthday to Sam's girlfriend Kaitlyn today!!

Steve will be taking me to dinner on my birthday this Wednesday then to the beach house Thursday through Sunday. Can't wait as I've been craving the surf and sand. Stubbs will be tagging along so he ought to have a grand time.

Here's to celebrating rather than dreading 55!!


No comments:

Post a Comment