Sunday, November 1, 2020

Happy Birthday Mom and Flu Saga Continues

First off, happy birthday to my wonderful Mom today. You are so missed!

Second, the flu has continued its vengeance on me all weekend. The barfing commenced and my skin has raged from hot to chills.  Have been confined to my bed, taking respite from the covers only to let Stubbs outside or refill my ice glass. Even those small efforts make me feel like I've run a marathon.


In between sleep have entertained myself with a variety of shows - Chopped, Dine In, Drive Thrus, and Dives, even Catfish.  Got close to the end of one thriller, "Bad Hair" about a vengeful set of weave hair. I mean really? You can see how sick I've become.


Today son Jordan arrived to my rescue. Upon request, he delivered some fruit Popsicles to the front door. I was craving these so bad and they hit the spot. So far no sign of rejection so there's definitely hope for my recovery. 



No comments:

Post a Comment