Friday, October 30, 2020

I'm Sick...Wahhhh!

 I don't like being sick!

House to myself this weekend so Viking stayed Thursday and we were ready for a trip to Costco on Friday when I got off work. We spent the evening cooking our first meal together. He even gifted me lip gloss and a hockey jersey he got back in the day the overseas.


Waking up Friday morning I was not feeling well - hot, cold, nauseous, headache. I barreled through work and participated in our Friday Zoom call as one of the Clue suspects, M. Burnette with the knife. Viking even made me breakfast.

However, the illness did not subside so we threw in the towel, he headed home and I've spent the day in bed sipping 7-Up.  Thankfully have not thrown up although I wonder if that would make me feel better.  And I even got a flu shot a few weeks ago damnit!!

Here's to feeling better tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment