Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Making Memories on the Road

The bad news is my blog has received none of my attention.  However, the good news is my life has been filled with so much adventure I haven't had time to write!

Two weeks ago Viking took me for a weekend trip to Hood River. Visited my first Goodwill Boutique and he gifted me the cutest Dooney & Burke purse.  Then we wandered the apple farm in Parkdale before joining sis Julie and her hubby Carl for dinner.  

Dinner was awesome and the best part was when Julie surprised Viking with a birthday cake!  He was so surprised!  

Saturday we visited Antiques & Oddities in Bingen.  We browsed for hours - lots of items at great prices. Mr. Spoil Me bought me the sweetest picture which reminds me of my sisters. I love it.


After Bingen, we visited Mary Jane and Walt then popped over to Eilene and Gary's for dinner. All these people Viking met and he's only scratched the family surface!

Sunday we had breakfast at Bettie's in Hood River before heading back to Parkdale to pick up a big variety of apples. On our way home we stopped in Cascade Locks for a big ice cream and walked the marina.  It was an absolutely lovely trip.


This last weekend I met Viking's sister and her husband (super friendly) then headed to Astoria for clam digging. The clams skunked us but it didn't matter as the sky was blue and sunny.  



It's been so great spending time with someone who is intelligent, funny, and quick with a comeback.  Here's to more adventures in our future!




No comments:

Post a Comment