Thursday, October 1, 2020

Sons, Laundry, and Road Trip

Happy National Son's Day!  Love my sons to the moon and back!! ❤



Had an adventure last night.  The washing machine is on the fritz so was forced to do a load at the laundromat. Been a long time since I had to visit one of those!  

What used to involve a bucket of quarters has now evolved to a single card. Buy a laundry card for a buck, load it with money, set it on the machine reader and voila! Washing machine (and dryer for that matter) begins.  No hard cash required!  

Once I mastered the technique had to help a fellow patron in need.  He had set his debit card on the washer slot and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. He had even brought in $5 in quarters in prep for laundry. I schooled him in the new high tech way of mat machines and he was good to go.  


And it may be Thursday but today is actually my Friday!  Have the day off tomorrow as I'm taking a road trip to Astoria with Mr. Fab. Cannot wait!!



No comments:

Post a Comment