Saturday, September 26, 2020

Rain, Risk, and Romance

Fall is upon us. The rain has made its appearance with a grand entrance.  Other day popped into Ulta to browse.  It had been sprinkling lightly when I entered the store, which I was in for about 45 minutes.  At one point began to hear roaring rain pounding down the roof of the store.

Finished my trip, walked outside and the parking lot was completely flooded!  Had to wade in water past my ankles to the car, which frankly passed me off as I was wearing a cute pair of suede booties! Forced to drive home slowly since the roads had become creeks, water splashing everywhere.  So yes, Fall is definitely here!

Yesterday signed up to begin web courses to obtain my Certified Risk Manager certification.  Super excited about it.

Today pulled my butt into gear, threw on my sneakers, and went for a fast walk.  Ended up walking 3.5 miles, including uphill back to home.  Have got to make this a habit.

Jordan and Candy stopped by and gave me Candy's bike. It is so cute!!!

Highlight of the week was...I met someone.  Someone absolutely fantastic.  So many top qualities and he checks off all those boxes I have in my head of an ideal man.  I'm surprised and delighted and looking forward to seeing where this will lead.





No comments:

Post a Comment