Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Burgundy, Blonde and Golden Boy

Yesterday I stood in Walmart with two boxes of burgundy dye in my hands, comtemplating a new color.  Decided not to act on a whim so put the boxes back and decided to sleep on it.

Sleep did the trick and I found myself right back at Wally World on my lunch break, picking up the burgundy along with a bleach frost it box.

Processed my hair with the burgundy, rinsed, dried, then pulled strands through the cap and applied the bleach.  Wrappe<d my head in the kit included plastic bag and waited for the blond to appear.

Washed, conditioned and dried my hair.  The pictures look red but the color actually is burgundy/blonde. I think I love the result!!


Tonight I'm watching Golden Boy, 1939, starring Barbara Stanwyck and William Holden.  A very young William Holden in his first leading role.  Hard to even recognize him as he is so young.







No comments:

Post a Comment