Thursday, May 20, 2021

A Test Here, a Shot There

My sleep follow-up test last week went well, although haven't heard back from the sleep center doc, which is par for the course. 

My next doctor visit was last Friday when I met with the nutritionist to discuss healthier eating. Interesting advice - she outlined that it's important to think about the times you eat and allowing yourself 8 hours to eat then waiting to begin eating again at the 14 to 16 hour mark. My biggest problem is snacking at night so if I can stick to no eating after 7pm it will be a plus.


Decided to take a leap and got my first Covid shot today.  Had an appointment but there was still a big line waiting for the vaccine. Checked in, shot was administered, and I then waited 15 minutes just in case I experienced emergency symptoms. Nothing happened so returned home. So far, so good!


Yep, must be getting old as I've entered the phase of my life when my medical appointments are the highlight of my social calendar. I think I need a vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment