Sunday, July 4, 2021

Spa Retreat Continues

The dining at Chez Erin this weekend has been phenomenal!  Yesterday for dinner Erin whipped up homemade fettuccine and baked halibut with a creamy lemon sauce.  This morning Randy made waffles for breakfast then he smoked pork belly so we will have fresh bacon tomorrow.  Erin also served me up a couple of Nespresso espressos which got my brain cells moving.


Tonight Erin made a riff on Brazilian food. She served up a plate mounded with Jasmine rice with all sorts off goodies in it topped with tomatoes and perfectly medium rare sliced steak that Randy had barbecued.  I'm not sure what else was on there but it was divine.


Also today when it was cloudy we hit a Tacoma Goodwill.  Found lots of 99 cent and half price items.  Erin also found a bowling ball to use as a garden ornament.  Their dog Gunnar was digging it. Made our way home when the sun broke and relaxed on a floatie in the pool. Damn it felt good!


While Erin was cooking dinner I borrowed her polish to lacquer my nails.  After digging through my choices decided on white because why not?  Enjoyed sipping on my red beer on ice while my nails dried.


My niece Ella stopped by for a quick visit so it was great to catch up with her. Now it's after dinner and I'm relaxing on the back patio waiting until dark to possibly see fireworks.

The pic below also shows Stubb's Corner that Erin fashioned for my little pup.



No comments:

Post a Comment