Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Sunshine, Swimming, and Sore

Been enjoying this balmy weather by making myself a regular visitor at the South Lewis County Park in Toledo, WA. Great lake, awesome swimming, and no one around.  This past weekend went Saturday afternoon then snagged Jordan and Candy to go on Sunday. They fished, Jordan and I swam, and it was mucho entertaining!


The employees in my company are scheduled to return to the office two days each week come September.  Our local office is very old and lacking so they were hoping to find a suitable replacement. Alas, nothing acceptable so we will now continue to work from home indefinitely.  Spent time last Friday cleaning out and packing up my cubicle.  Will continue on as we have over the last 1.5 years. Thankfully, I really enjoy the work from home set-up.

Been feeling my age this past week. Must have tweaked my knee when I was in Cannon Beach as it's been sore. Ugh. Praying it's just a strain and not......arthritis!!!  Also dealt with wicked allergy eye the other night....take a look!  Would think I had just gone ten rounds with Mohammad Ali!









No comments:

Post a Comment