Monday, November 29, 2021

Thanks and Friends Giving

Thanksgiving long weekend has come and gone but it was definitely memorable!

Celebrated the holiday with Jordan, Candy, and Sam on Thursday. So much laughter! Had not gotten together with all of them in a long time. It lifts my spirits to watch the boys verbally sparring and trying to top each other with their comebacks and wit. Felt like I had done 100 sit ups my stomach hurt so from the hilarity. 


Sunday was invited to attend a Friendsgiving at Jimmy's and Lexi's. Tons of food and many of their friends, including Sam along with Christian and Tyler whom I've known since they were wee lads. Shared many "remember when" stories of their childhood antics. I'm referred to as Mom by all of them so it's fun to catch up with my "kids."


Picked up an application for an apartment in Sam's complex. Have my fingers crossed that it will work out. The available unit is being remodeled with new flooring. I'm sooo looking forward to having a place of my own.

Also crafted this last week using Dollar Tree items. Wreath for Stan and Susan, one for Sam, and one for Jimmy. Jordan's is in the works.





Have been trying to accomplish a Dutch pour painting, which requires pushing air against the paint. Blow-dry hasn't accomplished this so picked up The World's Smallest Blower from Amazon. Will see if this accomplishes the task!




No comments:

Post a Comment