Thursday, December 16, 2021

Good Vibes Happening

Good things are happening!

Submitted an application for an apartment in Sam's complex. They are currently remodeling it so wasn't quite sure how long of a wait it would be.  The landlord called and said he had a 2 bedroom duplex which I may find more interesting.

Stopped by after work, peered through the windows, then landlord arrived so I could take a closer look. New flooring, paint, tons of storage, fenced yard, and garage. Plus W/S/G paid and they even mow the yard!  Gave my thumbs up for references to be called to finalize the deal.

Yesterday the landlord called, approved me to rent the place, and we scheduled my move in date for December 27, 2021!  So excited to have my own place again!


Then received news of my annual bonus, was given a recognition award from my boss, and another kudo from a team of which I was a member.  Ended up with a tidy sum on my Amazon account from the awards so I'm splurging tonight with a purchase of "Christmas in Conneticut."

Picked up a 99 cent cup and saucer at Goodwill, had a Target coupon which provided free ornaments, then glue gunned the heck out of it. Turned out pretty special; posted it on a craft Facebook group and so far have received almost 800 Likes and comments!


Continued my crafting and whipped up three painted holiday pictures along with a gnome wreath I gifted to son Jordan.




Even fit some time in to celebrate daughter-in-law Candy's birthday!



And last Friday had a holiday lunch with our local office.


And believe it or not my Christmas shopping is finished! Yes good things are definitely happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment