Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Spent all weekend at Sam's enjoying the Christmas festivities. Jordan and Candy came over Christmas day to share lots of gifts and eat prime rib and ham dinner.  Then the snow arrived, which put a wrench in my moving plans. Made it home Sunday morning, unwrapped more gifts from Stan and Susan, then napped. 


Snowed Monday and Tuesday. Took my life in my hands and drove to Sam's Tuesday afternoon. Was definitely slippery crawling the hill back up to home.



Snow still here today but forecast says it will be warming up on Thursday. Took a half day off so I could spend all my time this weekend moving. Will definitely need the boys help.

Received a picture of one of Stubbs new owners which made me happy.


Looking forward to 2022 when I will be in a place of my own!!


No comments:

Post a Comment