Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Busy and Blue Sky

This last weekend was blue sky and sunny!  With Jordan's help, installed a new spark plug, air filter, and gas to the lawnmower. Spent Sunday afternoon mowing my backyard along with my own and my neighbors yard. I'd much rather mow than do dishes!!


So blessed to have received a washer and dryer for free from the mom of one of Sam's friends. Jimmy and Sam picked it up and delivered it to me. It was a little dirty so cleaned it and may pick up some decals or contact paper to cover the front. But they both work!



Not sure what Jimmy is smelling!

I guess one needs shades
to install a washer!


Painted another vase!!


Wanted a sofa table so dug out a small bookshelf from the garage. Painted it and it turned out perfect for behind the loveseat!


Here's a little bird and egg scene I created using a bird on hand and some leftover Easter eggs found in my yard. Trash to treasure baby!


Sam's girlfriend Shelly gave me some driftwood. Decoupaged shells with a beach napkin, painted the driftwood, then glued on the shells.


Here's my second driftwood project.


No comments:

Post a Comment