Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sunday Once Again

 

$1.49 rub on transfer from Goodwill.  Came with the word Home but too big for the cabinet so will save to use on something else.


Painted a vase which left a lot of pour paint in the tray. Grabbed a small canvas and pressed it in. Dried and looked like a seahorse and mermaid so outlined it.

More paper flowers!  Made some larger ones because I wanted some to look more like hydrangeas.

 

Repainted another tall vase. Originally painted darker green and copper but it was too drab so ended up doing a blue, teal, and copper metallic. Also made some blue roses for the vase.


Here's my final dresser drawer table. Painted stripes inside striped then sprayed it, along with the vase, with clear gloss paint.


Finally found a use for my old makeup tier basket. Moved it to the kitchen to hold my fruit and veggies. 


And that was my weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment