Saturday, April 27, 2013

Getting My Weekend On!

Ahhh...the weekend!  Yesterday this involved washing my car in the sun then making a large pitcher of Vanilla Chamomile ice tea to go with my chopped salad for dinner.  Boys off camping so the house was all mine!  A little Fashion Police, chatting on the phone, Facebook, Pinterest and painting my nails made my evening sheer relaxation! 

This morning nudged me out of bed too early; along with that, my eye along with my nose is puffed up due to allergies.  Arrrggg!  Eggs, toast and coffee for breakfast during which time my head was wrapped into reading the In-Style, Vanity Fair and Us magazines borrowed from my work break room.  Once my allergies subside, little Stubbs is in for a haircut and shampoo.

Tonight is all set for a get together with the Blue Jacket Divas.  Dinner at Diva Perla's then we will go out for karaoke!  Nothing like belting out Patsy Cline to make one feel liberated!  I also have a pair of bright pink high heels that are itching to be worn!!



No comments:

Post a Comment