Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sunshine on My Shoulders Make Me Happy!!

I absolutely love me some sunny weather!!!  There is nothing like sunshine and blue sky that can instill a sense of happiness and contentment that normal gray, rainy skies don't provide.

After cleaning the kitchen and mopping the floor, the backyard beckoned to me.  Grabbing the mower,  my energy was spent picking up the backyard then mowing it to within an inch of it's life.  My first action was to remove the mower bag....too slow.  Yard trimmed, I then rearranged a few of the yard decor before examining a pile of branches from last year that simply shouted "craft project!"  These branches were dried and appear similar to grapevine branches so there had to be some type of project that could be easily completed using them.  Grabbing a few branches, I inserted them around the top circle of my metal gazebo, which provided a rustic touch. 

When the branch project was completed, my attention turned to the back porch.  Removed the gnarled blinds along with the floor rug then swept and swept and swept some more.

Yes, both weed eating and edging could be performed; however, sunshine continues to be in the forecast so perhaps these tasks can be tackled tomorrow.  After finishing up a nice, healthy veggie sandwich, my next task may simply be to undertake a relaxing nap!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment