Monday, November 4, 2013

Counting Down to the Weekend!

Monday again....but at least waking up wasn't so painful due to the time change.  This weekend was spent apart from my beau, who is trying to shake off an illness before we set out for our next adventure this coming Saturday.  We will be using my free stay and dinner at Quinault Beach Resort so we need him in tip top shape to make that trip.  However, I couldn't help myself so I surprised my Michael on Saturday to deliver him a sick basket filled with necessities such as 7-Up, crackers, warm pajama pants, and a DVD.  It's no fun being sick and I was happy to hear he felt much better Sunday.

Yesterday after cleaning my room (which actually means hanging up a ton of clean clothes...ugh), my next trip was to Ross for some browsing along with Fred Meyers to pick up a few groceries.  In addition, because my car had been sporting a big patch of white bird doo-doo on the driver side door, it took a spin through the car wash. 

Beef Bourguignon was on the menu for dinner last night; however, after so much running around, my head hit the couch and I was out for an hour nap.  There's nothing worse than waking up drooling and feeling groggy to take the gourmet chef out of someone.  To that end, dinner would up being a packet of  instant Uncle Ben's wild rice.

Time to hop in the shower and get ready to start my day.  Here's to a great week everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment