Thursday, March 13, 2014

Oh Weekend - So Near and Yet So Far

Friday is almost here!  It's been a busy week and one thing is for sure - I'm thankful for the sun.  The last few weeks I've been hitting the pavement at lunch, circling my work and extending parking lot.  I started with one loop, then two, then today I did one loop along with 8 1/2 floors of stairs.  Whew!!  Nice workout and it gives me a positive lift for the rest of the day.

Arriving home today, I was surprised to see both yards were mowed!  Whoopee!  Coming inside, the kitchen was clean and my dirty clothes were brought down from my room.  Sounds like both kids pitched in to get the job done today, which was mucho appreciated!!

On a side note, the one mystery all of us wish to solve, myself included, is where is the Malaysian plane? What happened to it?  Terrorists?  Bermuda Triangle? Group landing on an undiscovered island in the sea where they have all thrown away their cell phones to become one with nature?







No comments:

Post a Comment