Sunday, July 27, 2014

Makeup, Mall, and Monday

Yesterday after visiting with my Michael, I stopped off at Vancouver Mall to get my nails done.  They did a quick job and the polish I picked out - radiant orchid - is beautiful.  Gonna have to pick me up a bottle of that!


Last night my allergies were in high gear so two Benydryl were my solution.  They kick my allergy's butt; however, they put me in a sleep coma.  It was so hard to wake up this morning!  A call from Michael ended up moving me to make coffee, then I spent the morning putting away all my clothes then making a trip to Walmart.  Arriving home, my options were go to the gym or mow the yard....hmmm...which one??!!  I ended up mowing the yard because it was looking pretty raggedy.  Unfortunately, newly mown grass is not really a solution for my allergies.....here's hoping for a Benydryl free night!
Eye Studio® Color Tattoo® Leather
Tonight, I made dinner then sat down to read through a ton of new magazines that had been collecting dust on the counter.  Just never seem to have time to read them!  One of the ads spotlighted a new Maybelline Leather eyeshadow....nice look.

That's it for my weekend!  Monday will be here before we know it!  Here's to a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment