Monday, January 26, 2015

Cleaning and Curls

Organization has been in my blood lately which resulted in my cleaning my room, moving some furniture around, and pairing my pile of shoes.  This was the last weekend of duck hunting season, which means I'll finally be able to see Steve in person rather than just talk on the phone.  Along with cleaning, my other activities have involved finishing up my Mardi Gras mask for my company party and watching a variety of movies with Sam and his buddies.  Tomorrow night is the party and I'm looking forward to wearing not only the mask but the dress I made.  Hopefully this week will fly by fast because come Friday I'll be ringing in birthday No. 51

Here I am in my cleaning clothes this past weekend - good old overalls.  I've also been curling my hair lately.  Normally when I curl my hair I do it in one direction - back.  However, I read an excellent tip that you should curl hair front then back then so on.  Love the way the curls turn out this way!

On to painting my nails tonight to prepare for tomorrow's shindig!!




No comments:

Post a Comment