Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sewing and Cleaning - Just Another Weekend!

It was so nice this week to be back close to normal!  Was able to return to work, hit the gym and actually clean the kitchen without being exhausted.  Also this week I began preparation for the annual company party, which has a Mardi Gras theme.  Digging out some fabric, one evening this week I made a purple gown, sash with multiple colors of fabric, and a gold shrug to wear with it.  With no pattern - but it turned out great!  The outfit is very festive and the colors match the party theme exactly.  Can't wait to wear it!

This weekend my focus is on cleaning!  Being sick sapped my strength and my room was seriously neglected.  That's going to be my main focus along with having the boys move a few items around for their mom.  In addition, yesterday I placed for sale on Facebook Michael's very large fish tank.  It was sold within the hour and will be picked up today so that will remove a huge obstacle in my family room.  Then I can set about moving furniture around in that room.

Here's to a very productive weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment