Saturday, June 25, 2016

The Key Is To Say Yes

My goal over the last almost two months has been to keep myself busy. And boy have I ever!

Along with my normal work and commute, I added in church, women's Bible study, therapy, and another group meeting each week. I've mowed the lawns and cleaned up the yard. I've thrown in a mega amount of crafting and art projects. I've gone to Cannon Beach, lunch with friends, and reconnecting with my partner in crime Lynn as well as big sis Julie. Saw the dentist, washed the car, and read a new book.  Throw into the mix my break up with Steve and I have seriously been on a roll!  I'm sad about Steve but we are still in touch so one never knows.

I have learned so much over the last two months, mainly to look to God to guide me and give me strength.  I've been working on my mental, emotional and spiritual strength; now is the time to add in the physical side. Oh yay. But as they say the first step is the hardest.

I'be learned many lessons recently; one of the biggest is friends and family are your biggest fan club and support when you go through the tough times. I'm blessed to have so many who give me an outpouring of love when it's needed most.







No comments:

Post a Comment