Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sonny Friday Night

My sons are such a blessing!!

Friday night Sam, Jordan and his wife and I all met up at a Kelso tavern for dinner. I rarely drink but was itching for a cocktail so went balls to the wall and ordered a Long Island Ice Tea. It was good but was lacking in flavor and top heavy with alcohol so I could only down half.

Sam and I shared nachos while Jordan ordered deep fried mushrooms, which were pretty tasty.

We then moved on to the dart board. Jordan and I played two games and we each won one. That Jordan just cracks me up. So goofy and has an out there sense of humor which busts me up every time. 

We stayed til about 10pm. Getting older, my 2am has become 10pm. Just can't hang until the late hours.

Great, fun time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment