Saturday, June 9, 2018

Gangsta Rap and Garage

Today was spent dedicated to the garage. Spent over 4 hours moving, cleaning, organizing and sweating in the garage, all the while with Biggie Smalls blaring in the background to keep my motivation going. I have a lot of tubs so packed up a bunch of keeper stuff and proceeded to make a big pile for the dump. Ugh. So it's not completely finished but enough where I can now freely pull the car all the way into the garage. Plus items are organized so I won't need to dig.

Before and after shots.


Tomorrow morning Lake Guy and I are off to fish again at Willow Grove. Last Sunday the poles were quiet all down the line. Finally, my bell went off and I hit that sucker. Alas no fish but the little varmint hit LG's pole and he reeled in "my" nice steelhead. Tomorrow better be my day.

Jordan and Candy have caught the fishing bug. They've been fishing at Silver Lake and Jordan even caught a bass.


No comments:

Post a Comment