Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Rocks and Recognition

Today I surprised my fellow co-workers with rocks painted for each of them. I tried to make each one with traits inherent to each person. I put them on their desk then it was cool to hear them when they arrived to work and were surprised by their rock gifts.

I was also surprised when they announced I was the recipient of a recognition award for the commercial department. Blew me away as it wasn't expected, especially since I've only been there four months. Yippers! Made my day!

What didn't make my day was not feeling well. Was feeling queasy at lunch; when I returned to work I was holding back from woofing my cookies so decided to leave at 2pm. Came home and took a very long nap - one of those hard ones where you struggle to wake. Must have needed it as I felt better this evening.

Tomorrow is Thursday and the forecast for the weekend is hot weather. That's a reason to celebrate. 🌞


No comments:

Post a Comment