Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Baubles, Bestie and Beach Guy

It's surprising how much you can get done in a weekend when you are trying to catch up!

Last weekend a sister's lunch was scheduled for Saturday so there was no trip to the beach for me. It ended up being just Julie and Arlene, which was still a good time catching up with each other. After lunch we stopped off at Arlenes as she had some crystal chandelier pieces which came from my grandmother's house she wished to give me. Not sure what project will arise from the glass but as always it should be unique.

Here are some ideas from Pinterest.


Spent a lot of time doing laundry and putting away my clothes. Frequent traveling throws a wrinkle into my process as there always seems to be an unpacked suitcase floating around.

Hit Goodwill Saturday afternoon and found a killer pair of $1.99 heels. Me so loves a bargain!!



Spent Sunday with bestie watching "All the Money in the World", based on the kidnapping of John Paul Getty III.  It's apparent from that family dynasty that money does not buy happiness and may even cost you an ear.

Will be cruising again to the beach this Thursday night to see Beach Guy for the weekend. Yes, I know I've been gushing about him but it's so fantastic we found each other. We laugh to no end, we have deep conversations about life, music, politics, history, fashion, and he spoils me to no end. Never had someone who treated me this way or with whom I've had such a connection. So refreshing to be with someone who "gets"me, who doesn't need words or phrases to be dumbed down, who inspires me to think, and who appreciates everything that makes up who I am, with no judgment. I am enjoying every minute of this relationship and can't wait to see what further adventures await us as I'm in for the ride.




No comments:

Post a Comment