Tuesday, October 2, 2018

A Totaled Tuesday

Ya ever have one of those days?  Today was one of those days when I should have stayed in bed.

Woke up this morning, showered, and got ready for work. Why is it when you are going to spend the day in overalls at home that your makeup looks fabulous yet on a work day it's just lackluster? Yeah, that kind of day.

It was also a wash my hair day, which meant more time to fix it as it takes forever to dry. Ended up with big poofy hair, so much so that I tossed a hair claw in my purse just in case.

On to my clothes. Oh here are some pants to wear that were in the back of my closet, along with a top and sweater. Get to work to discover as I walk past the glass door entrance that not only are my pants high waters but there was a hole in my shirt. On top of that, the sweater sleeves slid too far down so was forced to roll the sleeves up after continuously shoving them didn't help.

Power went out at work so spent about an hour or so twiddling my thumbs. Hair giving me fits so shoved in the clip. Proceeded to eat not only my daily yogurt but also a danish, popcorn, and bag of Fritos. It's like I'm PMS'ing, which could be the case since Aunt Flo continues to visit sporadically.

Home from work and immediately threw on my sweats. Have been counting down the minutes until I could legitimately go to bed rather than crawling in at 5pm. 

Let's hope tomorrow is a better day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment