Sunday, October 21, 2018

Polka Dots, Pumpkin Farm, and Post Relationship.

Oh life you keep things interesting!

Beach Guy and I have broken things off. Last Last Friday he had a massive heart attack due to two blocked arteries. He got an angioplasty along with two stents to keep his arteries open. Ended up driving to Corvallis to pick him up them stayed with him for three days. Shocking how much energy he now has due to the oxygen flowing through his veins. However, we decided we are two different people so we are no longer seeing each other. It was fun while it lasted but long distance relationships can be hard.

Friday pulled out all the stops and coordinated my shirt and shoes in a shade of red polka dots!! If it makes me smile it's sure to be a hit!

Looking at the above pic, it appears my hair is super blonde and washes me out, which led me to coloring my hair. After a very lazy day of sleeping in and grocery shopping, spent the evening pulling the hair through a cap, which hadn't been done since my hair was short. Dumped a darker color on just the locks pulled from the cap. However, it kind of bled so my hair looks much darker than intended. May have to break out the dish soap to lighten it up!

On a side note, does anyone out there know how to get rid of dark, wrinkled circles under the eyes? They are such a pain!! I've tried light, heavy, yellow, salmon, creamy, dry - you name it, I've tried it for these puppies to no avail!


Took a drive to the Roloff Farm (Little People, Big World) in Hillsboro with friend Marie today. I was feeling tired and did not want to go but she talked me into it. Ended up seeing Matt, Amy, and Jeremy so that was fun. Weather turned out hot and there were tons of people. Tons! Obviously the farm is a hot spot for October.

We wandered around, ate Mexican from a taco truck, waited in line forever to go on a riding tour of the farm, and browsed Adventure land which included kiddie-themed activities.  My neck was hurting and my feet were sore by the time we finished. Just got home about 7pm and am thoroughly beat. Yes, whine, whine, moan, moan!!

Here's a few of the pics taken at the farm:


Now tomorrow is Monday!! Already!!




No comments:

Post a Comment