Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Cavities and Costumes

The crown broke on one of my back molars. There was a lot of decay so made the decision to have it pulled. Appointment was at 3pm today. Ugh. It's almost 7pm, I'm still numb over half my face, but at least the bleeding has subsided. Cheek is super puffy so hopefully that will subside by morning.  Took a couple Tylenol as I know there will be pain once the numbness wears off.

The company holiday party is in December and the theme is Celebrity Red Carpet, including a look alike contest. Hmmmm, what celebrity could I easily pull off? Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Mae West, Dolly Parton? One of my coworkers thinks I look like Jennifer Aniston. Huh? Never heard that one before and it reaffirms my thought she should be wearing glasses!

Maybe....



Not so sure....



For Halloween I'm going to dress up as a crazy cat lady. Already picked up the outfit and accessories at Goodwill.



No comments:

Post a Comment