Thursday, November 8, 2018

Birthdays, Britain, and Bloody Fingers

Let's catch up on what's been happening this week:

Rammed my finger into the porch stairway railing on Saturday. Lots of pain, bleeding, and ripping of nail. Ended up clipping off the remains of my acrylic nail to see the sad state of my real nail. No bandaid so had to use duct tape to stop the bleeding.

Met bestie for breakfast at local Stuffy's on Sunday. Had the "tiny" stuff - so large it provided me with lunch and dinner on Monday. And lifesaver she is, she brought me bandaids for my finger!

On Monday it was bestie's bday. Happy belated birthday!!!

Tuesday night made from scratch chicken pot pie. Been addicted to the British Best Baker show so not only do I think I can make a mean pastry but my English accent is coming along quite nicely.

Today they offered free flu shots at work so stepped up to get stabbed not once but twice by also getting the pneumonia vaccine. Both arms should be sore in the morning!

Speaking of tomorrow morning, not only is it Friday but it's brother Jay and sister Julie's birthday! Happy birthday to the older set of twins!

Let's make it a memorable weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment