Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving 2018

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

This year was a small gathering - only Sam and his girlfriend as Jordan and Candy stayed home to cook. I tried out a new recipe for the turkey - brown sugar, Toasted Carmel Black Velvet glaze. Very tasty. Also prepared hash brown potato casserole instead of mashed potatoes, which were a big hit. Both Sam and Kaitlyn had seconds!  Jordan sent me a pic of his homemade cherry chip cake they enjoyed.




Sam and Kaitlyn left about 4 to go to her parents. Since then I've been munching on pumpkin pie dessert and loafing on the couch, avoiding cleaning the kitchen. 😆
Me recovering from too much pumpkin dessert!

And here it is after 9pm so my thoughts are heading toward bed. I'm so very thankful for all my blessings, including my sons, my family, my bestie, my friends, my dog, my job, and my ability to stay sane even during times of stress. Here's hoping all of you had a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment