Monday, February 25, 2019

Nail, Gym, Movies Kind of Life

Have to say this past weekend was pretty ho hum.

The highlight was probably when I painted both my fingernails and my toenails, if that says anything.


Have been keeping up on the gym workouts. Been going 3-4 times a week on my lunch break at work with one of my coworkers. Gets me in and gets it done within an hour. Plus the crippling soreness has subsided - enough to tell I'm working out but not so much it turns me into an achy blob unable to pick up anything over two ounces.

Discovered YouTube as a source of vintage movies for free.  Lots of 30's to 50's films that play with no static or foreign subtitles. Next on my watch list is The Greatest Show on Earth with Jimmy Stewart, one of my Mom's favorites.

That's it in a very small nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment