Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Wolf Pack Wanna Be

Was sitting on my back porch today during lunch enjoying the sun when Stubbs began barking. He had snuck out front then came back, turned toward the lattice where he sneaks out, and began barking like a madman. I scolded him and had him go in the house. Turning back, in lumbered across the yard a huge wolf-like dog!  A few cats, the squirrels and some birds are fine but it's getting out of hand when a large dog invades my space.

The dog turned out to be friendly. He climbed up on the porch, sniffed, then walked around the yard looking for snacks. Had to get back to work so went inside closing the sliding glass door behind me. Stubbs proceeded to begin the barking in earnest while Mr. Siberian Wolf Dog peered through the glass.

As I left to return to work, the dog came out of the backyard and began trotting down the street. Looked later at Facebook and it appeared he had visited several of my neighbors as many pictures of this lost dog were posted. Was clear he lives in the neighborhood but had escaped to do some exploring!




No comments:

Post a Comment