Sunday, September 8, 2019

A Little Bit of This and That

Happy 4-year Anniversary to Jordan and Candy last week!


And yes, still in the house. The days are dragging by while I wait for a glitch to be fixed. I'm ready to go, just focusing on last minute items to be taken to storage. Once I get the green light will be heading to Marie's. Beginning to feel like Grey Gardens in the house - kind of a ramshackle way to live with little furnishings, one lamp, and a couch that thankfully isn't hurting my back. And now the rain has begun which unfortunately puts a damper on my spirits.  With hope and prayers the closing will be done this week.

Yes, the below represents me but with Stubbs in my arms. 🙄
               

The good news is I just started Chantix to quit smoking. So far so good and it has helped with the cravings. Sam stopped by Saturday morning when the dosage had gone up. Prescription suggests to eat something before taking the pill.  I ate a piece of wheat bread and discovered that was not the ticket! Ended up on back porch barfing my guts out.   Poor Sam brought me out a paper towel. Thankfully,  the doses went down fine as I learned my lesson that a slice of bread won't cut it - digested oatmeal works much better!

This morning trimmed my bangs. Always go back and forth but bangs seem to give a better look with the added benefit of covering my forehead wrinkles!



Saw in the news that Chris March, a Project Runway veteran, passed away. He was a more down-to-earth, funny contestant and one of my favs. Rest in peace, Chris.


 Here's to everyone having a great week! And hopefully the rain will depart!


No comments:

Post a Comment