Friday, August 30, 2019

Great App and Grapevine

I've got a new app.😉

Uploaded a free photo app to turn photos into black and white then add pops of color selectively.  Here's a few examples:




Also fiddled around with the editing tool on my trusty Photo Grid app.


One more weekend in the house as closing has been slow.  Fingers crossed for early next week.  I'm ready to be done! 

On a side note, heard a little rumor through the family grapevine that I had "lost" my house. Not true as I sold it and thankfully will be getting some equity to help me on my next adventure. Grapevines can be so cruel especially when they originate from one's family, who are supposed to be in your corner. So please think before you gossip as more than likely it's not the truth you are spreading.

Happy Labor Day and even happier three day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment