Friday, August 9, 2019

Lexington Sale Making Me Loco

The eve before the Lexington garage sale is upon me. Took the last two days off from work to organize and price a multitude of items for immediate sale.  I'm rather fried at the moment. Have some larger items that need to be moved to the driveway and am currently on pins and needles waiting for Sam and perhaps his buddies to haul it outside. Bottom line - I have a lot of crap! Unable to reach a few items in the garage so they may not be put for sale.

Here's what the house looked like yesterday:


What a mess!!  Moved majority to the garage to get it closer to driveway. So now do I set up tonight and throw sheets over it all or set up early in the morning before 8am start time?  Haven't decided yet. Keep your fingers crossed that big money comes my way yet not at the expense of my sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment