Sunday, August 25, 2019

Slow Sales and Selfies

It took all day but wound up making $50 from the garage sale. Was a long hot day. Highlights were an old man who purchased all the women tops available. Had a blast from the past when one of stepson Dylan's childhood friends stopped by with his girlfriend. Caught up while his girlfriend looked over the sale items. She loved all my mixed media art and purchased quite a few things.  Another gal earlier poured on the compliments and said I should have my own shop. Nice validation for my craft work.

Felt great to shower following hours in the heat. Despite my gray roots, ended up taking selfies to update Facebook. Hair is getting so long!


Lynn picked me up for dinner and we headed over to Porky's Public House. Porky's used to be a union/mill workers bar but morphed into a unique beer house with tasty food. It was a fun evening catching up with the bestie.

And here it is counting down to Monday. I feel a nap coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment