Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Study, Spelling and Sam

Spent all day Monday studying for my last CRM test.  Took the 2.5 hour test and just do not feel confident about the results.  There was a ton of statistics, calculations, and analytical terminology to memorize. Only hope is the bulk of the grade will be attributed to the first part of the test of which I think I did well. The last part was brutal. I always finish well before the end of the timeline; unfortunately, I was still plugging along when the 15 minute warning popped up.  Arrgghh!  Panic set in. As they say, it is what it is and what will be will be.  Crossing my fingers until I hear the results in 4-6 weeks that my score is 70% or higher!

Just a small sample
of data to memorize 😳


On a more joyful note, found out yesterday the results of the annual Haiku Fest, which is held every year by the local Columbia River Reader publication.  The theme of this year's contest was Covid.  One of my poems was published last year and once again this year they selected another!  Unfortunately, they spelled a word incorrectly, substituting "Makes" for "Masks!"  Errgg!  Sent them a request to publish a corrected version.  


Missed out on our Goodwill adventure last Friday so Viking and I have rescheduled it for this Friday!  

For today's biggest news, Happy 26th Birthday to son Sam!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment