Friday, August 20, 2021

Fishin Buddies

Frequently when I'm fishing on the Cowlitz, there is often a young couple with their three sons enjoying the sun and sand.  The boys always come visit while I'm fishing, watching me cast and hollering "no fish yet!"  Well, the other day was lucky enough to catch a fish so they could enjoy the excitement!  


Braved the sprinkles after work today to fish taking along my little Stubbs so he could experience the river adventure.  He loved running around in the sand, smelling everything, and peeing whether the urge struck or not.  Once we returned home he was sleeping, down for the count.



While at sister Erin's during my last visit, I snapped a pic of the numerous piano rolls stacked together. Ended up ordering the picture as wrapping paper which turned out perfectly.  May also be able to use them as backgrounds or mat board for the piano roll art.



No comments:

Post a Comment